Remarkable and Massive Infrastructure Development Under President Akufo-Addo, Unprecedented —CVM
Within 20 months in Office, President Akufo-Addo and NPP Government has demonstrated with evidence-based that the NPP Government is unbeaten and unsurpassed when it comes to Infrastructure development in the Country.
President Akufo-Addo within 20 months of his administration has commenced several serious infrastructure projects aimed at improving and closing the deficit of Economic, Social and Public Infrastructures in Ghana.
Some of the Infrastructure projects under President Akufo-Addo’s administration are as follows:
1. Construction of new Railway lines and Renovation of existing railway facilities.
2. Establishment of Railway University at Essikado in Sekondi-Takoradi.
3. Construction of Tema Motorway Interchange funded by Japanese International Cooperation Agency(JICA).
4. Construction of Tema Community 9, 10 and 12 Roads.
5. Construction of a three-tier Pokuase Interchange funded by African Development Bank(AfDB) and Government of Ghana, which of course is NPP Government providing the rest of the Funding for the completion of the project.
6. GHC 500m devoted to the Construction of New Roads and Giving Facelift to Existing Roads in the Ashanti Region.
7. $ 45m secured funding from World Bank aimed at improving on the Country’s Water, Sanitation and Hygiene(WASH) Project.
8. $ 150m GAMA Sanitation and Water Project sponsored by World Bank with the collaboration of Ministry of Sanitation and Water Resources aimed at preventing open defecation in the Greater Accra Metropolitan Assembly(GAMA).
9. Construction of 20, 000 units of modern toilet facilities across the Country through Public-Private Partnership with MMDAs, Ghana First Company Limited and Thermodul System GmBH, Germany.
10. Completion of Madina Astroturf(Artificial Football Pitch) by the Ministry of Inner City and Zongo Development.
11. Construction of Sports Complex Facility at the Losu Par in Sukura, Accra.
12. Construction of a modern-day Artificial Football Pitch at Kyebi, Eastern Region.
13. GHC 5m for the completion of the University of Ghana Stadium started in 2004 by erstwhile Kufuor administration.
14. Construction of $2.4m Volta Region Youth Centre on over 100 acres of land.
15. GHC 12.5m for the first phase of the Renovation of the Accra Sports Stadium.
16. Renovated Housing Facility for the Coach of the Black Stars National Team.
17. Construction of 320 Housing Units for the Ghana Police Service.
18. Construction of 225 Housing Units(Kufuor Estate) at Oyoko Akrofuom in the Atwima Nwabiagya North District of Ashanti Region.
19. Construction of several classroom Blocks across the Country.
20. Resealing of several Roads across the Country.
21. Continuation of the Eastern Corridor Fibre Optic Backbone Project started in 2008.
22. The E-Transform Ghana Project.
23. Construction of Dams in the three Northern Regions of Ghana.
24. Several on-going 1D 1 F Projects across the Country aimed at linking Infrastructure to socioeconomic transformation as well as Industrial and Agriculture transformation.
President Akufo-Addo and NPP Government is committed to reviving the Dead Economy inherited from the Incompetent Mills/Mahama Administration and respectfully we would like to plead with Ghanaians to exercise patience with NPP Government and President Akufo-Addo to completely resurrect the Economic Status of Ghana.
Razak Kojo Opoku
(CVM Founder and President)